Friday, May 19, 2017

Wonder Woman - Rave First Reactions and Wonder Woman Day (Trailers Inside)

Wonder Woman
If you asked me, which is my next most anticipated movie, my clear cut answer is WONDER WOMAN. In fact, I've already planned to watch it in IMAX 3D coming 1st June 2017. 

Why? 

Two reasons:

1. Because I like Gal Gadot and her portrayal of Wonder Woman is inch perfect. 

2. I was sold by just watching the trailers. Granted! At times, trailer might be the best part of the overall movie. Having said that, I am pretty confident that this time round DC Universe will make amend. 

In any case, the First Reaction from the early US audiences are raving the social media and I think it can be sum up in one word : WONDERFUL! Here are some of the articles :




On top of that, in conjunction of the upcoming release of this sure-fire blockbuster movie, DC has recently announced that 3rd June will be the Wonder Woman Day. For more details of the Wonder Woman Day, check out DC's official site here

According to DC, more than 2,000 bookstores, libraries, and comic book shops around the world will host activations to celebrate Wonder Woman, including distribution of two special edition issues, Wonder Woman Day Special Edition #1 by writer Greg Rucka and artist Liam Sharp, and DC Super Hero Girls Wonder Woman Day Special Edition #1 which will feature a chapter from the upcoming volume by writer Shea Fontana and artist Yancey Labat.


Are you going to watch Wonder Woman in the theater near you? 

Cheers!

#WonderWomanDay

No comments:

Post a Comment